Saturday, January 22, 2011

I think that red is my new colour this year!!!


All the people who know me know that I have a mini phobia when it comes to colour. I'm not one to go running for neon pink leggings or have rainbow coloured braids. NO, I'm a tad bit more boring and I've been alright with that. Black and I had a very loving relationship for a couple of years. Black was my everything! My underwear, my over wear, my shoes, my hair and nail polish were all black.



I'm not to sure where my unconditional love for black came from, and I didn't care. All I know is that when I looked in the mirror, in my sexy, strong black outfits, I felt and looked amazing. So I say once again, it's a new year and I'm trying new things. Red is my new thing, not my new black, my new thing. I actually started wearing red nail polish last year and found it looked amazing with my skin. That was one of the most adventurous things I had ever tried, and it turned out great! So now I'm doing the risque thing and trying red lipstick!!! I actually love it. Red is quite a strong colour, kinda like my black. There is something about it that makes a girl feel like her booty is bigger than it is, or even her bust is bigger than it is. It's quite a sensational feeling.

I also think that people like me who box themselves in conservative corners, truly miss out a lot on feeling excitement and splendor of what's out there. Fashion is a lifestyle, and all woman should try to be brave and indulge in what there is be indulged. And guess what? If it doesn't work, you can wipe it off, take it off and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment