Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes Glamour: My top 5 Alux looks!


During the early hours of Monday the 17th, I was once again struggling to find a long lost friend, sleep. So as I always do when falling asleep seems to fail, I turned on the telly, and decided to watch the Golden Globes red carpet.

There were an array of well dressed ladies and gents, but we all know in any and every event, there will always be the handful that dazzles us mere mortals who are just ampt and excited to view what's hot in the world of fashion.

I have chosen 5 looks that I felt were absolutely Alux and pulled off effortlessly. These 5 stars need to give their stylists one hell of a thank you, because they looked magical. Each of these looks are perfection, from the fit, to the choice of colour, hair and make up, everything was just as it should have been.

In no particular order, here are the ladies who nailed each of their looks:

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang





















Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

















Scarlett Johansson in Elie Saab


















January Jones in Versace


















Angelina Jolie in Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment