Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gucci Pre-fall 2011 Colletion: To die!!!

So it's official, I need to start playing powerball, because that is my one and only chance of getting the money I need to acquire this AMAZING collection from Gucci! For anyone who is smart enough to start getting their wardrobe winter ready now, please follow the Gucci guidelines. As I read on www.fashionising.com, when I was researching what winter trends are going to be in this coming winter, the trends were completely on point, as I saw whilst watching the Gucci show on FTV.


The 50's, 60's and 70's are set to be the main source of inspiration this winter. From the "ladylike" look to in the 50's and 60's, to the more strong and bold "sophisticated" 70's. Faux furs and leathers are also featuring, with crocheting and delicate fabrics like lace. I have just given my dear followers a hint of what trends are to come, but I strongly suggest that if your serious about you fashion, as I am trying to be, you will make time to go onto both www.style.com and www.fashionising.com

Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment