Sunday, January 9, 2011

I must be crazy!!! Sorry Kay!!!


So you'll never believe what Ms Aluxism herself has done. In an attempt to get fit, lose weight and just have a healthier lifestyle, I have signed up for Shape magazine 10km run!!!

I'm absolutely excited and am really trying to live the new year, new things quote of mine, but at the same time I am absolutely terrified that I may bail out, or that I won't be fit enough in time, and also the pressure is on to get fit! I have exactly 11 weeks to get ready for this "little" challenge of mine, and guess what? I wasn't silly enough to do it alone! No, no, no sehnor!!! I asked my gorgeous, stunning friend Kay who is on the, "get healthy and super sexy" band wagon with me to join me in the 10km challenge.

I've already started with gym and changing my eating ways here and there, but now I really need to take it up a notch and be on a no fat, no friends, no drinks, basically no life diet for the next 11 weeks. I'll keep putting up post and picture of me, the fabulous one burning it up at the gym, and also my road to the 10km run.

Wish me luck!

One day hopefully, I'll be just as fit as my favourite Kardashian! Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment