Saturday, March 20, 2010

Karl ia King!!!!


The king of chicness, timeless style and elegance Karl Lagerfeld has produced a marvel of a collection at this years 2010/11 Paris Fashion week. The collection was futuristic yet classic at the same time, showing that this master of fashion knows how to fuse the two without it getting nasty. The futuristic trends that I have seen seem to be rather O.T.T(over the top) and unwearable. Crazy colours and shapes that sream of costume attire gone sour have been a popular trend that I can only discribe as sh*t. But now a fashion god has come to the rescue and beyond to deliver what I deam one of the best collections I have ever seen from Mr. Lagerfeld. When looking at the collection I see cohesion, I see timeless style, not to forget quality and sophistication. The Karl Lagerfeld woman is always the epitomy of class and style and he proves it once again in this collection. I also feel that this look embodies Karl Lagerfelds own style, but this is the female version. Doesn't the black and white colour scheme remind you of a certain designers particular signature style? I find it very reminicent of Mr. Largerfelds legendary black and white suite and all that is missing is a pair of gloves. the look is clean, smart and beatuiful and still with all of that it looks very simple and easy to enjoy. Hip hip horay Mr. Largerfeld, you did it again! This is one forthe archives!







Picture abouve: Karl Lagerfeld (All images are courtesy of style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment