Friday, March 12, 2010

Dior, Dior, Dior!!!!!

Late night as I was scanning through my dstv, I landed up on Ftv just in time to watch the Christian Dior show. I'm lost for words right now as I try to explain just how amazing the show was. John Galliano personified perfection like I've never seen it before(well, Bottega Veneta always gets it for me) with the autumn/winter collection he unvailed at Paris fahion week. It was sweet, elegant, strong, sexy and sophisticated. I normally think Galliano goes a bit O.T.T(over the top) with his collections, but this time I was pleasently suprised. The fabrics, the colours, the hair and make-up were just on point. 11/10 for Mr. Galliano, I can't wait to see what other designer are goign to offer us eager fahionista's!








(All these images are courtesy of style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment