Monday, February 1, 2010

"Keeping up" recap and stuff!


So last night episode of keeping up with the "K's" wasn't really exciting, it was pretty boring to tell you the truth. Khloe wants to get pregnant, Kim's back with Reggie(and his fyn ass), Kourt is just a cute pregnant honey, whose baby-daddy ain't got a job. Nothing exciting there, maybe next week. Anyway, moving on from that, I have a question. Have you ever been suprised to the point that when you try to rationalise what suprised you, you couldn't? I know its an odd question, but that happened to me. All I feel like doing now is listening to Miles Davis who puts me in the most amazing mood and makes me feel like a stunning woman. My post makes no sense today, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that some days, some things don't make sense, they suprise you, but you just don't know what to do about it but move on with life. I'm also thinking about this months song of the month, I have an olds skul song, not that old, but very beautiful, and appropriate for the month of love. Will holla about it soon. Alux!

No comments:

Post a Comment