Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our first SAFTA's!!!

(Images courtesy of google)




A new year, means new things this year on the real! My good friend and I got our invites to the South African Film and Television Awards which take place on the 20th of Febuary 2010! We're super excited because we've just been motivated to hit the gym really hard for the next 2 weeks and with the SAFTA's come the oppertunity to shop!!! We have to get amazing outfits for the award ceremony and the after party of course. I'm so freaking excited, I'm not even sure what I'm wearing that night, what I'm going to do to my hair and whether is a closed or a peep toe!! So much to think about, I don't feel like I have much time. Between school, and the gym and trying to find a job, or working every other odd night, I feel like there's not enough time. I'm even contemplating getting an outfit made, but will update the blog as to what I'm going to do. Tonight is Keeping up night, so its a late night and I have gym tomorrow!!! Its worth it I guess, holla at ya soon dolls, Alux!

No comments:

Post a Comment