Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My best dressed for the 2013 Golden Globes

So 2 days ago it was the 2013 Golden Globes, and my favourite colour seemed to be trending! Black seemed to be the most option for a lot of the celebrities attending the 2013 Globes. I feel like this year the wow factor was almost non existant on the red carpet. Very few celebs seemed to have done a great job of really coming to the party. Here are my favourite looks for that night.




 
Kate Hudson in Alexandre McQueen
 
 
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Saint Laurent
 
 
Eva Longoria in Emilo Pucci
 

Samla Hayek in Gucci Premiere
 
 
 
Sofia Vergara in Michael Cinco
 
 
 
I love how each of these looks are dramatic, bold and strong. These women did great, and can we get a whoop whoop for the stylists who made this possible.(whoop whoop).
My best dressed was Kate Hudson in that McQueen creation. The dress is amazing! It's such a strong look once on the right body, but in many ways it has a modesty about it. This dress says McQueen, it says drama, it says I'm confident, I'm sexy and yes, I know you know it!
Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment