Monday, July 26, 2010

Here we go again!

(Images are courtesy of google images) This is more like it!

So the last post was all about J-hud and how she and the gym are like the best of homies and have a super beneficial relationship. This hen inspired me to hit the gym, but in all honesty I haven't! I'm feeling terrible and think of how amazing I could have been looking by now if I just stuck with it. I'M GOING TOMORROW MORNING. I must say, I'm super terrified!!! The tredmill is going to kick my ass and so will everything else in there! But I'll take it one step at a time. Summer is around the corner, and there's nothing more unattractive and discomforting then a fat person in summer, on the beach, in a bikini with cottage cheese! Wish me luck!
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/08/23-End/20080820-keely-shaye-smith-fat-bikini2.jpg (This just ain't it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment