Thursday, October 8, 2009

S.A's future pastor!


So two Sunday's ago I went to Joe's butcher in Alexandre, Sandton with some friends to go have have a chilled day. On arrival my friends started to greet people they knew and never knew, then bam, I met a youthful guy who I had a conversation with and then down the conversation he told me he is studying to be a pastor. I thought ' Whatever'. Then later I found out later that he was actually telling the truth. What a shocker. He is a smoking, drinking, skirt chasing, twenty something year old guy, who behaves like any other guy, but the thing is he is going to preach in a church! I laughed my head off, because firstly I was in shock and secondly he's going to preach to people! Maybe I'll do a follow up story on this. But people, its amazing the things that are going on in this world. Holla at you soon!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments:

Post a Comment